Halesowen West Midlands
We are currently following these guidelines, set out by DEFRA and CFSG for our industry:
- Dogs from non infected households can be walked together.
- If there are members of the family at the home, handover of the dogs must be done in a safe way to allow for social distancing. We will discuss and agree the collection and drop off procedure with each individual client.
- Gloves are to be worn by us at all times and we are to have minimal contact with the dog.
- Leads will be wiped with anti-bacterial wipes at the end of the walk.
- Dogs will be transported via our caged vans to our fenced field in Halesowen where offlead exercise is allowed.
- If anyone in the dog's household is self-isolating or infected, please let us know immediately. We are still able to walk the dog, but this walk will be the last walk of the day.
- If our van is used to transport a dog, the cage will be wiped down and disinfected before the next dog is collected.
Based in Halesowen we run a friendly, reliable business. Our business ethos is simple: We keep your four pawed friends tails wagging until you are back with them again. Our business is based on the belief that our clients' and their dogs needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat clients and referrals.
We offer a bespoke service to our clients and tailor our services to suit the needs of you and your dog.
The Doggy Daycare Team consists of:
I have grown up with dogs and can remember walking and training our family dog after school. I believe that dogs teach us so much.
Our family dog was a Collie cross and quite often came out with us when we were playing football on the park. We were the same age as we grew up.
I always wanted a dog when I was a child but was never allowed so my first dog came along 13 years ago.
Owning dogs for the last 10 years has shown me what a wonderful addition they are to a family.
I have a Labrador called Dream and love dogs of all breeds.
I have owned dogs for many years and have 2 Flat Coat Retrievers sharing my life with me at the moment