Halesowen West Midlands
Stay and Play Field
Located on Manor Way, Halesowen between the island and the signs to the Golf Range.
Doggy Daycare Stay and Play Field will remain open subject to government guidelines and advice from DEFRA. Please follow the guidelines below:
- When booking with us at the moment, we are asking that you only use our facility with consideration to all others, and assess your need to use and distance of travel involved.
- We can confirm that following advice from National Police Chiefs' Council driving to the field and walking (where more time is spent walking rather than driving) is likely to be reasonable.
- As long as you have considered the above points when booking, should you be asked to clarify your journey it would be helpful to all if you can show confirmation of your booking, either on your mobile or a paper print out.
- The field is for exclusive use ONLY and to offer a safe space away from other dogs/owners.
- We are ONLY allowing members of the same household to use the field together.
- One car per session only.
- Under no circumstances must any groups or members of different households use the field at the same time.
- Points of contact to consider are the entrance padlock, main gate, pedestrian gates, water butt taps, dog bowls.
- Please use gloves and sanitiser.
- Please bring your own gloves, sanitisers, poo bags, towels and if preferred your dog water bowl and water.
- Our bin is provided for poo bags and all rubbish (including cigarette butts) to be disposed and the lid has been removed.
- If you bring a toy for your dog to play with, then please ensure that you take it home with you, even if it is broken and in bits.
- Please be extra careful and make sure you arrive and leave the field promptly as per terms and conditions.
- If you arrive and the previous person is still using the field, please remain in your car on the car park until they have driven away.
- DO NOT use Doggy Daycare Stay and Play Field if you are showing symptoms or in self isolation.
- To be able to keep this facility open we must all work together to keep risk as low as possible.
- If you show any symptoms based on government guidelines, you should self isolate for at least 7 days and we ask that you do not use Doggy Daycare Stay and Play Field.
- These extra measures will now be temporarily included as part of our terms and conditions which you accept by booking with Doggy Daycare.
Until further notice the activities below are suspended:
Our field is available to book for private use when we are not using it for daycare, walking or training. If you wish to book the field for private use, playtime or fun agility groups this can be done by booking online at https://doggydaycarebookings.as.me/
Please complete the registration form online and read the Terms and Conditions carefully.
If you have any queries regarding the field or the services we offer please complete the form below